Partners In Caring
Partners In Caring helps people age in place in the community. It provides the support of a care coordinator who is your primary contact person. The care coordinator partners with you and your family to identify strengths and areas where support would be helpful. An assessment and care plan help you connect to local resources that will support your plan to remain at home. The care coordinator stays in touch to make adjustments to the plan as your needs change, and to be available to you as your first point of contact. This program is available to residents in the Greater Princeton area.
- Care coordination--helping people find and connect with the services they need, both within and outside the collaborative. Care coordinators do an assessment of each persons needs, risks and available resources and create a care plan. Care coordinators also check in periodically with phone calls or home visits.
- Counseling and consultations-helping people with the transitions of the second half of life, helping families make plans, and facilitating communication.
- Education-on a variety of topics related to healthy aging
- Information and Referral-helping you navigate the maze of services, benefits and resources.
- Coordination with other care providers, doctors, etc.
- Assistance with benefit applications
- Caregiver Support for family caregivers-counseling, support groups, respite.
- Volunteer support- volunteer visitors do various tasks such as daily calls, errands and social visits.
- In Home Safety Assessments
Through our community partners your care coordinator will connect you with:
- Emergency Preparedness-tools and information
- Home Delivered Meals and Kosher home delivered meals five days a week, one or two meals per day.
- Home care and companions
- Home Modifications to make your home safer and more accessible
- Nursing assessments and follow-up, such as medication set-up
- Transportation-door to door transportation for medical appointments and other activities.
In addition, we have an extensive linkage network to other services to address every identified need.
There are fees for some of these services.
Call 924-7108 for more information.