HANDICAPPED AUTO TAGS
NEW JERSEY MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION
- Non-driver photo ID
- Baker's Basin DMV location
- Must bring specific forms of identification which are listed on the website:
www.njmvc.gov For information, call: 888-486-3339 or (609) 292-6500.
MERCER COUNTY ID
- Mercer County Clerk's Office, 209 S. Broad St., Trenton, NJ, Rm. 100
- No appointment needed
- Approved government photo id. Call (609) 989-6998 to get list of approved documents you need to bring. These include passport, drivers license, and birth certificate
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL – NATIONAL PARKS AND FEDERAL RECREATIONAL LANDS PASS – SENIOR PASS
Lifetime free admission to federal recreation sites that charge admission. Also 50% discount on service fees.
- At least age 62, or disabled
- Must be purchased at a park.
NEW JERSEY STATE PARK PASS
- Free or reduced admission to state parks, forests, historic sites, recreation areas
- NJ Dept. of Environmental Protection, Div. of Parks & Forestry, CN404, Trenton, NJ 08625-0404
- Free Tracking bracelet for anyone at risk of wandering and getting lost
- Also do photo IDs that do not require 6 points of ID but also do not work on airlines
- Mercer County Sheriff's Department
- (609) 989-6111
- National web site: http://www.projectlifesaver.org/about-us/
- Offers a range of ID bracelets, originally designed for athletes
- 800 345-6336
- Web site: www.roadid.com
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.